Sydney College of Natural Therapy Student Clinic
Sydney College of Natural Therapy aims to present high standard of massage training to everyone who is interested in learning and improving massage skills.
Our student clinic is situated in Ingleburn CBD, with convenient public transport (only 2 minutes walking distance to Ingleburn station) and is also surrounded by a large number of free parking. The student clinic opens to the public.
Have a professional massage at a very reasonable price at the SCNT student massage therapy clinic where you can not only recharge and relax, but also help with chronic muscle pain and injury rehabilitation.
All sessions are supervised by highly experienced and qualified trainers & assessors.
- $15 / 60 mins treatment (Initial Treatment)
- $30 / 60 mins treatment
- $45 / 90 mins treatment
Dates and Times
2019 Term 2 Fridays (From Friday 10th May 2019)
Make massage a regular part of your well-being routine.
Call 9829 6047 on Tuesdays and Fridays
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name and Phone/Mobile number. Confirmation will be given prior to your treatment.
Our student clinic is at the heart of Ingleburn CBD, 2 minutes walking distance from Ingleburn NSW 2565.
Address: Suite 2B, Level 2, 2 Oxford Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565
- Please note that the Student clinic is located in an open classroom environment.
- Products such as Linen and mineral oil will be provided during the treatment.
- Clients are not permitted to provide their own oils in the interest of others and avoiding any potential allergies.
Please inform us If you have any of the following conditions:
- Colds & Flu, Fever, Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Pregnancy or after recent surgery.
- Written medical clearance may be required for various medical conditions prior to receiving a massage.
- Please be aware that this is not a complete list of products used.
- If you have a medical condition and you are unsure about receiving a massage please check with a medical doctor.
- Student clinic is restricted to clients 16 years and above.
* Clients between 16 to 18 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian to the clinic and the parent/guardian must be present to give consent for the treatment case history and treatment strategy.
* Clients Are responsible for their own personal belongings at all times whilst on the school premises. The school will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings under any circumstances.